Im 5'2 an weigh 123 pounds:( I want to weigh 135. How can I gain 12 pounds in a month or less?

Dr. Mohammed Karim

In brief: Never gain Quickly

You should never gain or loose weight quickly.
Before gaining, you should know your ideal body weight which depends on your height, age & gender. Talk to your doctors and if needed get help from a nutritionist and follow their suggestion.

In brief: Never gain Quickly

Dr. Mohammed Karim
Dr. Mohammed Karim
Dr. Eric Kelts
Agreed. Slow and steady wins the race.
Dr. Eric Kelts
Neurology

In brief: Eat More!

The best way to gain weight over the next month is to eat more.
At 5'2" and 123 lbs, you probably need to consume about 1800 kcal (calories) a day to maintain your weight. I would recommend doubling that amount to around 3600/day. Consider discussing this with your primary doctor, who can make certain that this is safe for you to do. Also, make certain you know when to stop to prevent obesity.

In brief: Eat More!

Dr. Eric Kelts
Dr. Eric Kelts

In brief: No rapid wt gain

I would advise you to see your MD about what a healthy wt is for your ht.
You sound like an appropriate wt to ht by your description. A good exercise plan with 50 min aerobic exercise 4-5 days per week with wt lifting in moderation 30 min 3 days per week with a trainer advising should give you muscle definition. Rapid wt gain would end up around your belly, not an attractive thought. ts

In brief: No rapid wt gain

Dr. Tammi Schlichtemeier
Dr. Tammi Schlichtemeier
Dr. Arnon Rubin