Tingling sensation then blood in urine. Passed sac 4 weeks later with white tissue. Took hCG blood test 3 weeks after was neg. Did I miscarry?

Unknown. Blood in urine is not a sign of pregnancy. I assume you passed tissue you're calling a sac vaginally, and not in your urine. Did you have a positive pregnancy test BEFORE all of this happened? If yes, you probably did miscarry. If NO, then there is no way to tell. You don't mention if you had normal periods; this information could help. Regardless, you are not pregnant now. Good luck!