Slight heavy feeling/ache center of my chest breastbone also slight shortness of breath can feel an ache in groin to. Anxiety?

Possibly. at your your young age the likely problem with your heart as well. AS this is also very slight and you are also having some breathing problems this is suggestive of something other than a cardiac or lung disorder. The ache is the groin is unclear but unless your are very active this may also be attributed to "nerves" This is interpreted as anxiety or physical manifestations of stress. See doc.