Seeing spots symptoms of carotid artery disease?

Very rarely,if ever. Usual is amaurosis fugax, like a shade coming down over the vision of one eye only, but not both.An unusual variation is bright light amaurosis, brought on in one eye when in bright light, because the extra light puts more demand on the retina.The key in all vision changes with carotid disease is that it is monocular, a point missed by most practitioners.If a symptom affects both eyes, not carotid!
Not typically. Cartid artery stenosis can cause loss of vision in one eye as if u pull a black shade in front of it but not typically causes seeing spots.