I had internal radiation for prostate cancer three years ago. Since the day I had the first of two surgeries I had pain in both hips. All the doctor?

Dr. James Krick
Urology

In brief: Brachytherapy

I assume you're referring to the placement of radioactive seeds into the prostate? It is unlikely that this procedure would result in hip pain that has lasted 3 years.
You should be certain that your PSA has remained low following treatment and that bone pain isn't from a metastatic recurrence of your prostate cancer.

In brief: Brachytherapy

Dr. Cynthia Archer

In brief: Do you mean Call the

Doctor? Yes, although if there were any serious problems they would certainly have declared themselves by now.
If you are asking if the pain you have is a result of the procedure, that's impossible to know and unprofessional to comment upon. You need to have your pain evaluated and given a diagnosis so you can have your pain treated. There is no reason for you to suffer pain for so long. Be well.

In brief: Do you mean Call the

Dr. Jack Hinkle