What are some symptoms of brain cancer in kids?

Dr. Henry Friedman
In brief: Too many to list
See the prior answer regarding symptoms of brain tumors--my approach is the same for kids or adults--if you have a health concern you should see your primary care physician--or bring your child to their physician.
Lists of symptoms and signs do not help--they merely fuel panic.

In brief: Too many to list
Dr. Henry Friedman
Dr. Henry Friedman
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Brain tumors in
Children are most common in the posterior fossa (cerebellum), and cause pressure leding to vomiting and head ache.
Kids can also become clummsy, and sometimes bang their heads in pain. If old enough to walk, may stop walking, stagger, limp, nd change handedness, or neglect one side. Fortunately, children brain tumors are more curable than adults.

In brief: Brain tumors in
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi