Anyone knows anything about evanosis, a symptom of atrial septal defect?

Dr. Eric Toloza
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: Same as cyanosis?
I believe evanosis and cyanosis are same, turning blue due to not enough oxygen in the blood being pumped by the heart .
.. Deoxygenated blood from the body returns to the heart and goes from the right atrium through the ASD to the left atrium (bypassing the lungs) and gets pumped back out to the body without picking up more oxygen from the lungs ...

In brief: Same as cyanosis?
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Barton Cook
Pediatrics - Cardiology
In brief: Evanosis ? cyanosis
Do you mean cyanosis? If so, it is not a common symptom in atrial septal defect.

In brief: Evanosis ? cyanosis
Dr. Barton Cook
Dr. Barton Cook