Has anyone ever tried to relieve their symptoms of arthritis with a green tea?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: I suspect many.
Green tea is great for you, and is a potent source of antioxidants.
I endorse eating or drinking foods rich in these. So good for you, but what about arthritis. No studies exist, but as i said, its good for you in many ways. Conceptually, it might actually help. But no studies exist to show that.

In brief: I suspect many.
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Michael Rothman
In brief: Overhyped
Green tea is the latest in a long line of overhyped nutritional products.
Claims include weight loss, better health, longer life, better endurance. Do not believe the hype. Yes green tea contains some anti-oxidants and phytonutrients, but it still contains caffiene which is a stimulant and has diuretic properties. Too much green tea is not good for you.

In brief: Overhyped
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Thomas Namey
What did you saythat I did not? As a professor of nutrtition anti-oxidants show both in vitro and epidemiologic anti-inflammatory effects.
Dr. Arnon Rubin