Is there interaction between Cialis or viagra (sildenafil) with glaucoma?

Cialis. No. Cialis and viagra (sildenafil) can cause the vision to appear blue at times. They are also very rarely associated with ischemic optic neuropathy. But there is no definitive connection with glaucoma.
Only indirectly. It is generally safe for glaucoma patients to take erectile dysfunction medications such as viagra (sildenafil) or cialis, but there can be transient visual field changes, similar to the effects that ocular migraine sufferers notice, as well as the 'blue vision' reported. The rare complication of ischemic optic nerve disease can cause more problems if the visual field is already compromised by glaucoma.