Why is the right side of my abdomen lower than my left, and why is my right nipple lower than my right?

Dr. Neigatha Graney

In brief: See Your Doctor

16 yrs has asymmetry of chest/abdomen.
Mild asymmetry of the body can be normal however a condition called Scoliosis (curvature of spine) can cause the findings that you observe. It is common in teens & with the normal growth spurt seen at this age, a spinal curve can progress & cause back pain, deformity, & more. Proper treatment can slow progression. See Doctor for correct diagnosis & treatment.

In brief: See Your Doctor

16 yrs has asymmetry of chest/abdomen.
Dr. Tiffanie Noonan

In brief: Need exam to tell

A leg length discrepancy or a dysfunction of the hip joint itself could contribute to the appearance of your torso being uneven.
See your doctor and they can help determine the cause.

In brief: Need exam to tell

Dr. Cesar Sturla

In brief: Body configuration

If you don`t have one side of your body bigger than the other and no skeletal malformations ( skoiosis, leg length discrepancy ) then is a matter of body configuration.

In brief: Body configuration

Dr. Marsha Davis