I take hydralozine, clonidine, amlodipine, coreg (carvedilol) and losartan for HBP and thyroxine. Could any of these medications cause erectile dysfunction?

BP meds can do this. Impotence are listed potential side effects of hydralazine, amlodipine and losartan. Potentially, any of the antihypertensive medicines can do this. It is uncommon to require 5 different medicines to control hypertension. Ask your doctor to reassess your treatment.
Yes. Core and Clonidine and less likely but possible Hydralazine. Amlodipine and Losartan are usually not the cause of ED.
ED. Yes:- but having elevated BP by itselof can be an issue in ED. I suggest reviewing this with your physician.
Yes. All of the drugs mentioned above with the exception of thyroxine have erectile dysfunction as a side effect.