5 doctors weighed in:

What common household hazards for infants?

5 doctors weighed in
Dr. J. patrick Tokarz
Family Medicine
2 doctors agree

In brief: Hundreds

There is no sense guessing without a lot more information .
Please contact your primary care provider to see how this applies to you.

In brief: Hundreds

There is no sense guessing without a lot more information .
Please contact your primary care provider to see how this applies to you.
Dr. J. patrick Tokarz
Dr. J. patrick Tokarz
Thank
Dr. Gregg Alexander
Pediatrics
1 doctor agrees

In brief: Many, many.

Many of the common household products you may take for granted can be very toxic to an infant.
Cleaning supplies, bug repellents, cosmetics, hair sprays, rubbing alcohol, and many more can be lethal if babies ingest them. Some are even dangerous if there is contact with their skin. Electrical outlets and devices are big concerns as are stairs, sharp objects, fragile items, and litter boxes, too.

In brief: Many, many.

Many of the common household products you may take for granted can be very toxic to an infant.
Cleaning supplies, bug repellents, cosmetics, hair sprays, rubbing alcohol, and many more can be lethal if babies ingest them. Some are even dangerous if there is contact with their skin. Electrical outlets and devices are big concerns as are stairs, sharp objects, fragile items, and litter boxes, too.
Dr. Gregg Alexander
Dr. Gregg Alexander
Thank
Read more answers from doctors