Got a bug/spider bite 2 days ago on distal forearm and now have slight swelling with red lines going up my arm. What can I do if don't wanna see doc?

You need to see a Dr. You have a skin infection and the only way to treat it is with antibiotics. It will not get better on it's own and can become serious if not treated. If you don't have a regular doctor, options are an urgent care center or emergency department. Nowadays even some pharmacies have an urgent care facility. Good luck.
You need antibiotic. You need medical care, either in person or through a virtual consult on HealthTap. These kinds of infections can be very dangerous if not treated promptly. By trying to save time/money you may end up in the hospital, costing much, much more time and money. It's like continuing to drive your car with smoke coming from under the hood. You're asking for major trouble. Good luck.
Infection. You are describing an infection related to the bite. The red streaks indicate lymph tracks. This requires antibiotic therapy.
Infection. It sounds like the insect bit might be infected and you may need antibiotics. This is a condition that needs to be evaluated by a doctor.