How do I get break from stress incontinence on long flight?

Urinate often + meds. Try and keep your bladder as empty as possible plus get a prescription for a long acting baladder anticholingeric medication such as oxybutinin er, Detrol la or vesicare (solifenacin) and wear a sanitary pad. Good luck.
Urinary Incontinence. Stress incontinence: leaking w/ activity/coughing/ sneezing or urge incontinence: a sudden urge to got to the bathroom. Avoiding fluids can worsen urge incontinence by making urine more concentrated and irritating bladder. Try product Prelief, which is a bladder antacid. Stress incontinence can be controlled with a tampon but change frequently 2nd risk of infection Resources www.voicesforpfd.or.