I been having shortness ofbreath, the feeling to inhale deeply, dry cough, weakness, sometimes chest and back pain?

Need medical exam. Shortness of breath and chest pain should always prompt a medical exam, because they can be caused by life-threatening problems. However, they can also be caused by anxiety. If a thorough medical evaluation shows that lungs and heart are working well and there are no basic metabolic problems, then it may be necessary to explore anxiety and panic attacks as the cause.
Shortness of breath. You have symptoms referable to many things, including a blood a clot in the lungs. You should be evaluated as soon as possible to determine the cause. I would not wait on this at all.