Cholesterol high, LDL high, HDL high, ALT high, AST high could the cause be my TSH being high from Hashimoto's?

Definitely. Hypothyroidism will cause all of these metabolic problems. It commonly causes HyperCholesterolemia, and will cause your liver enzymes to elevate because of fat accumulating in the liver cells, called NASH (Non-Alcoholic SteatoHepatitis). NASH rarely actually leads to hepatic problems/failure- only has that potential if the metabolic impairment isn't fixed. The high LDL Cholesterol can hurt badly!
Check profile. Make sure to get antithyroid antibody titer TSH elevation may be due to acquired or autoimmune throiditis/hypothyroidism/