What way (s) can I insert his fresh sperm into my vagina with my fingers, during ovulation, to have a good chance of getting pregnant?

Ob-Gyn fertility. If not by sexual intercourse, some women have had success with a turkey baster so that the sperm is in the cervix. Otherwise, OB-Gyn procedure. Some women also will position themselves such that their pelvis is elevated letting gravity work.
There is no better. way than sex with full penetration, short of artificial insemination. On another note, you are only 18 and might want to wait a little before burdening yourself with a baby. Being a single mother is a major risk for child abuse, poor scholastic performance and other less visible issues.