What is survival rate for renal cancer?

Depends on stage. Best answer will come from review of patient specifics with treating urologist.
Depends upon type, Size ; if cancer has spread, if so where i.E just locally, to lymph nodes, into blood vessels or distant metastases. Also prognosis depends upon cell type ; how aggessive. Rcc most common. Transitional cell cancer, if caught early has reasonable prognosis. Sarcomas have a poor prognosis. Cancer in cyst tends to havebetter prognosis. Wilms tumors in kids w favorable cell type have good chance 4cure.