Taking 50mgs of IR ADDERALL (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) for almost 2yrs now. Lately been feeling a little depressed late afternoon. I run 5-6 day's a week. Sweating it out?

Let Down. A problem with stimulants is the let down when they wear off. Particularly amphetamines like Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) will take your mood up and then drop it down. I would consider weening down and off the Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) under your doctor's supervision. Amphetamines are relatively contraindicated with depression. If you are getting enough sleep consider learning to meditate. It may have a beneficial effect on your ADHD.