There any interaction between cymbalta (duloxetine) buspae Risperdal wellbutreinxl?

Too many meds. Taking all of these medications together is not a good idea. You run the risk of serotonin syndrome, a potentially lethal condition and you are at increased risk of seizures. It sounds like you must have a difficult case of depression and anxiety and I suggest you talk with you doctor about a better combination. Cymbalta (duloxetine) and Wellbutrin are both antidepressants and you should be on one or the other.