I'm a small female I weigh around 110 doctor said I was done growing I normally don't eat a whole lot I just get full fast but today I ate an entire pizza and I was still hungry why is this happening?

Dr. Laura Anissian

In brief: Questions

If you are worried about height, then some women can continue to grow after 17, but is somewhat linked to menarche (age of first cycle) and also to genetics.
If your body mass index is normal, then you are eating enough and growing as you should. Discuss with your primary MD and look at overall growth curve in your life.

In brief: Questions

Dr. Laura Anissian
Dr. Laura Anissian
Dr. Michael Lee

In brief: Hungry still

your hunger probably means generally you are not eating enough during the day.
Eating an entire pizza at one meal is not good either. Generally eating 3-4 times per day is healthier and your body will feel better and you will have more energy. Eating a balanced diet is important as well with fruits/meats/veggies and carbohydrates (like bread or pizza).

In brief: Hungry still

Dr. Michael Lee
Dr. Michael Lee
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham