I sprain my ankle about 2 weeks ago, I can walk now but I limp. I still have pain on the left side of my foot and bruised toe.

Dr. Chan Hwang
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Severe sprain

You have likely suffered a significant sprain in the left foot.
See your doctor if it does not completely resolve in a couple more weeks. You may find an air cast may help you feel better. Eat lots of fruits & vegetables to obtain proper nutrients. Rehabbing it can help prevent future injury. You can find exercises on the internet. See your doctor for more exercises. Have a speedy recovery!

In brief: Severe sprain

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau

In brief: Ankle Sprain

When you sprain your ankle you actually tear some of the ligaments that support your ankle.
It may take months for a severe ankle sprain to heal. It sounds like you may need more support for the ankle than you currently have. Depending on which side of the ankle is hurt you may have done more than just sprain it, as the ligaments on the inside of the ankle are stronger than the bone.

In brief: Ankle Sprain

Dr. Keith Leap
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Follow up, poss xray

Sometimes, what seems like an ankle sprain on the side of the foot is actually a fractured bone.
Since you have continued pain and bruising, please see you doctor and have it evaluated, as you may now need an xray.

In brief: Follow up, poss xray

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine