Is a resting heart rate at night from 55-60 normal? I do exercise at least 5 days a week but I haven't in a month due to injury. I am 28.

Normal for athletes. That rate is usually normal especially for those who are athletic. As long as you have no dizziness or other symptoms and the rate is regular.
Yes. A resting heart rate while resting from 55-60 in a healthy, young adult is normal and not uncommon. As long as you are not experiencing dizziness or fatigue, it should be nothing to worry about. If you are experiencing dizziness or fatigue, see your primary care physician.
Resting heart rate. Resting heart rates vary. In a person who exercises on a regular basis - a heart rate of 50 to 60 while resting or sleeping can be completely normal. You should be concerned if you have signs of a low heart rate - lightheadedness, fatigue or dizziness.
Your nice low. heart rate may be the result of the fact that you are conditioned from regular exercise (even if you haven't exercised in the last month). If you have possible cardiac symptoms get checked.