How quickly after kidney stone removal, will I feel relief from the pain?

In brief: Where & how

If the stone was in the ureter & removed through the urethra you will have discomfort for a day or 2 in the urine channel.
The pain in the flank would be gone.If a stent was left you will have some irritation in the urethra,especially if it has a thread to pull it out later. I hope this helps.

In brief: Where & how

Dr. Michael Michaels
Dr. Michael Michaels
Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some…

Individual threshold of pain highly varies.
However, usually, most patients feel comfortable within 2-3 hours after stent removal. More detail? Ask your urologist for specific timely. Best wish…

In brief: Here are some…

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine