What is the treatment for blocked parotid gland?

Stimulate Salivation. 1. Push oral fluids 2. Warmth and massage to the gland 3. Squirt lemon juice into your mouth about every 30 minutes to stimulate salivation. Can also use a very sour sugarless gum.
Medical or surgical. Stay hydrated = #1. Can use sialogogues (sour foods) to stimulate saliva, massage of gland, warm compresses and sometime antibiotics. A minimally invasive procedure "sialendoscopy" can be performed to let the surgeon see inside the duct and rinse out salivary "sludge" and endoscopically retrieve small stones if present. Rarely you would have to have the gland removed.
Surgery can help. If the conservative measures fail, minimally invasive sialendoscopy can help in certain situations.