55 female had sex first time in 10 mts my part had blood on the head of his penis - he said it was my blood - he is well endouled first time sex ?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Friable cervix

Please use this question as a reason to get to your gynecologist urgently.
Any post menopausal bleeding is a significant concern. Cancer has to be high on the list. STD and other infections would be next on the list.

In brief: Friable cervix

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian

In brief: Bleeding after sex

It is likely that the blood noted was from the female unless he is uncircumcised.
Trauma to the foreskin of an uncircumcised male can also cause bleeding. Needless to say, using a condom is always a good idea.

In brief: Bleeding after sex

Dr. Robert Luntz
Dr. Robert Luntz
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham