Dry eyes n blepharitis. Seen 2 eye doc. Always give FML, (fluorometholone) lubricants. Sick of frequent eye inflammation, use eye drops daily n clean eyelid. Any cure?

The short answer is. yes, you can treat the blepharitis with a variety of treatments. The American Academy of Ophthalmology advises a variety of treatments depending upon the etiology (cause) of your blepharitis. This can range from eyelid hygiene with OTC lid scrubs or baby shampoo, to topical and even oral antibiotic treatment. Have your ophthalmologist look at the margins to identify the cause.
Listen to eye docs. it is in your best interest to listen to your eye doctors. Ask them what the diagnosis is. The nature of your illness may be for the symptoms to recur again and again.