How to know if my digestive system works properly? I mean does it save essential vitamins for my body? And what are the symptoms if it does not?

Dr. David Feig

In brief: Stable weight is ok

If you are not losing weight quickly then your digestive system is probably fine.
If you were losing weight, having lots of blood in your stool/bowel movements, or constant diarrhea, that would be the sign of more serious digestive problems. Vitamin deficiency is rare if you are eating plenty of fruits and vegetables. Those symptoms are highly variable and would need labs to test to confirm.

In brief: Stable weight is ok

Dr. David Feig
Dr. David Feig
Dr. Marsha Davis