Anyone here have treated mastocytosis?

Skin problem. This is a skin disorder. I recommend asking a dermatologist this question.
Many doctors do. Mastocytosis of the skin is relatively common (esp. In childhood), and most dermatologists will be familiar with it. More extensive/complex skin disease, mast cell activation disoreders, or systemic mastocytosis (throughout the body, not just skin) should be seen by an expert. The mastocytosis society maintains a list of experts by region on their website (www.Tmsforacure.Org).