I have a pimple like bump on chest brown hole in middle and swollen white then red. Started small and slowly growing and becoming painful.

Dr. Matt Wachsman

In brief: Tricky

Without an actual examination, I cannot give specific medical advice on your particular health, Dermatologic conditions are hard to evaluate without seeing them in person.
But, local infections grow with collections of pus and can cause a variety of color changes. They need specfic treament often with minor surgery.

In brief: Tricky

Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Yolanda Wade

In brief: Infection?

Not sure what the original cause might be- insect bite? ingrown hair follicle? dermal cyst? The changes now suggest the area is infected.
Warm compresses and an antibiotic ointment of cream used frequently may help. If you have fever or chills, or the pain and redness continue to grow, you should definitely see a doctor.

In brief: Infection?

Dr. Yolanda Wade
Dr. Yolanda Wade
Dr. Sung Taylor

In brief: Need it checked

it could be an infection now

In brief: Need it checked

it could be an infection now
Dr. Sung Taylor
Dr. Sung Taylor
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Sound like it might be epidermal inclusion cyst and brown hole in the middle drains smelly stuff. See dermatologist for injection, drainage and eventually excision