Numbness in arm and mouth when I have a migraine. Also loss of vision in right eye before the migraine starts. Should I see a neurologist?

Dr. Yolanda Wade

While these symptoms may happen with some migraines, these are not normal symptoms.
A neurologist can help to identify possible causes and the most appropriate treatments to help relieve your migraine and associated symptoms. Please follow up on this.

Dr. Yolanda Wade
Dr. Yolanda Wade
Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: Depends

If you have never had a workup for this, the first place to start is with your primary care doc.
He/she can do a thorough evaluation and preliminary tests, inc.MRI scan of the head if needed. Based on those results, he/she may initiate treatment or refer to a neurologist. If you have not seen a doc about this and this just started you need to get seen urgently! No caffeine, drugs, alcohol!

In brief: Depends

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads