Plz help me, my sister is pregnant, her hsv1 IgG negative, igm positive. Is there any chance to get a healthybaby. Doctor diag hsv1 in lips not in genital?

Yes. The baby will unlikely be affected by the Herpes Type I infection your sister has now. Many people are exposed and have herpetic lesions on the mouth and lips. The greatest risk of newborn HSV infection is transmitting the virus through the birth canal when the mother has genital HSV. The risk is lower prior to delivery.
HSV and pregnancy. There is a good chance the baby will be healthy with regards to HSV. Your sister and her doctor may discuss the benefits of C-section if there is a risk of vaginal HSV flare at the time of delivery. Majority of us have been exposed to HSV-1 at a young age and thats why we get "cold-sores", zoster or shingles. IgM pos. indicates its a recent infection and doesn't cross placenta like IgG.
HSV1 and pregnancy. I would think so, but read below: http://www.cda-adc.ca/jcda/vol-75/issue-7/523.pdf.
HSV. As long as baby does not pass through an infected birth canal ( she does not have any HSV infection in the vagina), baby is safe.