I have hade this chest pain on my left side that has last all day it hurts worse when I breath and move around.?

Eval recommended. Given your age and increased pain with breathing, this may be inflammation of the chest wall bones, cartilage (costochondritis) or inflamed lining around the lung (pleurisy). You should be evaluated as soon as possible to rule out more serious conditions, cardiac problem or even blood clot in the lung (Pulmonary Embolism).
See your doctor. At age 16, this is unlikely to be a heart attack however there are less life-threatening problems that may cause these symptoms. Do they go away completely at times and then return later in the day? Do you have any chills, sweating or fever? If it isn't going away, see your doctor and if you feel worse in any way, have someone take you to the hospital.
Usually not serious. Most chest pains in your age are not serious. Muscle pains, growing pains, or related to inflammation of the chest wall related to a previous virus. That being said: any history of blood clots in the family or heart disease at a young age?