Are most mental health facilities and hospitals haunted?

Dr. Shabbir Hossain

In brief: I hope not

Haunted health care facilities would pose a major problems for patients and chickens like me.
I know these facilities often make for great horror movies, especially all the dark corridors. There's a lot of effort now to make hospitals more patient friendly, better lit with a warmer atmosphere.

In brief: I hope not

Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Shabbir Hossain

In brief: Haunted

Not that I am aware of.
I trained at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth Virginia and it was said that the old 1827 hospital building (where psychiatry was housed) was haunted the by the ghost of a rebel (civil war) with an amputated leg. You can read about it on line. It was not a psychiatric hospital during the civil war. I think the idea of haunted asylums makes for scary movies but doesn't make

In brief: Haunted

Not that I am aware of.
it real.
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Haunted

I would like to believe not.
However, having worked at a state hospital during my residency training, i bagan to wonder back then.

In brief: Haunted

I would like to believe not.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Andrea Brand