Has anyone tried global health trax threelac probiotic or a gluten-free, casein-free diet for autism?

Consumer beware. The present understanding of the autism spectrum involves the concept of a miswired brain due to a variety of genetic/chromosomal errors.Special diets, exercises, potions and the like have been offered for millennia to treat chronic conditions.One need to approach any with caution.When simple and paired with standard therapy there is no loss in trying.If hard & costly with no measurability=beware.
Yes. I have many patients try the casein / lactose free diet with limited long term results.