My TSH is 5.35, thyroid peroxidase is 329 and my free T4 is 1.2. Do I need medicine. Also sestamibi scan shows I have adenoma.

Hashimoto's. Hi. You have subclinical Hashimoto's by those labs. Who did a sestamibi scan for your thyroid? We don't do that in the US...oh, wait...you ARE in the US! Sestamibi scan can show a "cold" area, but CANNOT diagnose an adenoma. That takes cytology or surgical biopsy. As for treatment, in my opinion, there is no reason to wait for you to become symptomatically hypothyroid to start thyroid hormone.