I fell down on my side my weight is 125 kg now I cant move my right arm and my chest hurt my I arm is blue and orange drs say no breaks what to do pls

Dr. Nayana Trivedi

In brief: Contusion

Bruise from fall caused muscle and soft tissue injury.
Also rib is contused. Apply Ice and take Tylenol (acetaminophen). It will heal slowly and Back and Blue will resolve in another week or so. Good thing you did not break your bones or RIB.( I assume you had Xray.) Ev

In brief: Contusion

Dr. Vijay Thamman
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Vascular injury,burs

vascular injury(axillary artery-obstruction,thrombus,hematoma,dvt) bursitis of shoulder,burgers disease, pulmonary embolism,hematoma of chest wall, pleuritis

In brief: Vascular injury,burs

Dr. Tamanna Nahar
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Trauma

with a limited history and no PE - sounds like muskuloskeletal pain - if treated with NSAIDs would afford some relief.
As long as you do not have any c/i for NSAIDS.

In brief: Trauma

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology