I need a doctor who accepts anthen blue cross insurance (medi-cal) in elk grove or south sacramento area, california.

Type of doctor need? Are you looking for a primary care doctor (e.g. an internist, family practice doctor, or OB/GYN) or a specific type of specialist (e.g. cardiologist, endocrinologist, etc.)?? Most insurance provide patients with a list of doctors available within their network. Consider contacting insurance company for list. Medicaid (or Medi-Cal) are difficult to find. Best of luck.