Is it easy to get decompression sickness?

Usually from diving. It is the body's response to reduction of pressure without equilibration. Usually associated with too rapid ascent from depth, it is also called caisson's disease because of the air pressure necessary to keep water excluded in contruction (e.g., deep bridge abuttments). If the pressure high and suddenly reduced, yes. If one does not adhere to dive tables or if one is frightened or distracted.
If a diver ascends. Too fast, there are too many back to back dives, or dive tables are ignored - decompression sickness can be the result. Decompression sickness (dcs) is also called the bends. When a diver descends in the water- pressure increases. As the diver ascends there is less pressure which allows dissolved gas to form bubbles in body tissues. This can cause a variety of different symptoms ; in some cases.