My doctor has put me on coversyl for blood pressure. Would it be a problem if I take viagra (sildenafil)?

Nope. You can take just about any blood pressure medication you want along w/your viagra (or cialis, levitra, (vardenafil) staxyn or stendra) as long as you're not allergic to it. However, you cannot take viagra, etc if you take any form of nitrate or Nitroglycerin (used for patients w/angina or chest pain) since that combination can lower your BP too much. Think of jack nicholson in "something's gotta give".