I had sex knowing am not in birth control & took the One choice one dose pill because i did not used a condom two times. should i take Pregnancy test?

Dr. Tiffanie Noonan

In brief: Are you late?

If your period is late, I would recommend you take a pregnancy test.
If you are not wishing to get pregnant, I would advise that you start using a condom 100% of the time and even consider speaking to your gynecologist about other methods of birth control as well (understanding that no method is 100% effective)

In brief: Are you late?

Dr. Laura Pearlman

In brief: Possibly

The one choice is up to 95 % active in preventing pregnancy if taken within 24 hours of unprotected sex.
Since it is not 100% effective, I recommend a pregnancy test if your period is late. Of course you should obtain better birth control from your doctor, and use condoms until then.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham