Do you recommend chiropractic medicine?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Yes, with caveats
Research suggests that chiropractic treatment is safe and effective for back and neck pain and migraine headaches.
Just as not all medical doctors are the same, i find some chiropractors give much higher quality care than others. I prefer chiropractors who use more gentle styles like direct non-force, network and activator techniques. I am wary of those who advise long-term treatment. See comment:.

In brief: Yes, with caveats
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Finding a reliable chiropractor may be tricky; you can see if your doctor has one to recommend (though many doctors are biased against them) and also ask friends. You might also check Yelp! A pro-chiropractic website summarizing positive research on chiropractic: http://www.drsuzy.com/summaryEffective.html
Dr. Jeffrey Albright
Integrative Medicine
In brief: Recommend
Personal experience drew me into the profession.
I had great results, and see them daily with patients. Speak to friends, family, other doctors and do research. Visit www.chiro.org/ and look into it further. It's safe, effective, and often least expensive. If needed, there are several great colleagues in Columbus. Best of Luck.

In brief: Recommend
Dr. Jeffrey Albright
Dr. Jeffrey Albright
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Rarely
If you need a strenuous, deep massage - chiros can offer that.
If you want diagnosis, forget it. If you want a cure stay away. The underlying "theory" of chiropractic is bogus, proven to be wrong and definitely not worth the money. I recommend conventional medicine for scientific diagnosis and frequent curative measures.

In brief: Rarely
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger