I've heard that a magnesium and potassium supplement can help with Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) tolerance. Is that true?

See answer. Some users of Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) suggest that taking magnesium and potassium supplements along with the medication helps to reduce tolerance. However, I am unaware of any validated or reproducible authoritarian sources or scientific research that support these claims. There is some research suggesting that magnesium supplementation might help to improve ADHD type symptoms in children with the disorder.