I have had a headake for 3 days now n I jus checked my BP n its 143/101. My eyes hurt so bad I hope this will b OK. I don't have insurance so no doc.

Dr. Nayana Trivedi

In brief: High BP

your BP is causing your headache.
Number is very high. But I believe your anxiety of not having doctor and insurance is driving your BP high. SO Take deep breath. Try to calm yourself down by taking Deep breaths in and out. And take BP again. Take Tylenol (acetaminophen) for Headache, Avoid salt from now on for a few days.Keep BP log. If > 150/90 do go to county or community clinic for BP med. Start exercise .

In brief: High BP

your BP is causing your headache.
Dr. David Satloff
Pain Management

In brief: Get checked

U need to get checked.
HAs are not normal and any HA lasting 72 hours is not normal. Elevated BP can make one at risk for TIA/stroke. Eye pain is a common projection of pain from the occiput. All HAs are the result of ANS blockers (toxins, pathogens, allergens. Most common focus is at the back of the head at the occiput.

In brief: Get checked

U need to get checked.
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
There is no medical foundation for the statement "All HAs are the result of ANS blockers". Please do get evaluated by a physician for your headaches.
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine