Had miscarriage end of May early June. Then had period on July 2 been sexually active no birth control but pregnancy test negative and no period.???

Repeat pregnancy test. A home urine pregnancy test won't turn positive until 10-14 days after conception. Using the 1st urine of the morning will concentrate the beta-HCG hormone in the urine. So test at 14 days & if negative again a few days later using 1st urine of the morning. If both are negative, you're not pregnant.
Stress. Stress is very good at altering hormone levels associated with menses. I recommend if no menses in 30 days seek help from OB/GYN.