I had a spinal tap about 15 days ago. Then a blood patch 13 days ago. Since the patch, my symptoms have gotten worse. Headache, pain in neck.

See a Neurologist. Post spinal HA should not persisted that long and usually responded well with a patch. Make sure you are not dehydrated and drink>3 liters of water daily. Also try drinking coffee few times a day. You also should follow up with neurologist to rule out rare condition like slow meningeal leak or increase intracranial pressure.
Yes. you may have a persistent leak of CSF fluid and may need another patch performed call your doc ASAP.
Patch did'nt work. The blood patch usually stop the headaches immediately. If it did not, you might need a second one.