The last two months ive been having my period and have very lumpy and sore breasts. Whats wrong?

Need mammography. Could be early onset fibrocystic breast disease caused by hormonal imbalance. See your G.P for a breast exam, possible mammography and a hormone panel.
Depends. Due to normal hormonal changes during menstruation sometimes you may feel breast engorgement & soreness. It is a normal and symptoms should resolved with cessation of menstruation. But if these symptoms persisted, do a self breast examination and may consider seeing a doctor for complete evaluation including breast imaging and monitor hormone if your DOC decides.