Calcification of a lesion in the left parietal lobe along the falx no symptoms except occasional focal fit?

Probably from pork. Cysticercosis is an infection by the pork tapeworm (Taenia solium). Infected people may have no symptoms for years, then if a cyst of the tapeworm forms in the brain, it is one of the most common causes of seizures. In some parts of the world up to 1/4 of the people have cysticercosis. Avoid eating pork to prevent more cysts from forming in your body. The best diet for humans is eating plants.
Treat the focal fit. "Occasional focal fit" suggests a seizure disorder. Although it's not clear whether the calcification has anything to do about it, the seizure needs to be evaluated and treated right away. The calcification can be evaluated during the seizure evaluation.