Possible avocado allergy? Had diarrhea about 8 hours after eating at mexican restaurant.

Dr. Christopher Dowd

In brief: Hard to say

Hard to say as i suspect you ate several different things while at the restaurant.
The fairly rapid onset could also mean food poisoning. And you might have just coincidentally been going to come down with something. I'm not sure i'd avoid avocado, although depending on the restaurant, you might not want to eat there again for awhile.

In brief: Hard to say

Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd

In brief: Avocado has a

Lot of fiber.
The average avocado has 13.5 grams of fiber. Eating avocado can cause some people to have ^ gas ; abdominal discomfort.

In brief: Avocado has a

Lot of fiber.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil