I had unprotected sex with a sex worker (she took the cd off) and i am know afraid that i have gotten HIV i am circumcised and i washed my penis.

Dr. Kathy Robinson

In brief: Get an HIV test

I would recommend getting an HIV test now and again in 6 months.
If both are negative then you should be fine. Please be sure to always use condoms unless you are in a long term monogamous relationship.

In brief: Get an HIV test

Dr. Kathy Robinson
Dr. Kathy Robinson

In brief: Possible

with unprotected sex , see your doctor ,may need monitoring for 6 months , do not repeat in future

In brief: Possible

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Phillip Goebel
Emergency Medicine

In brief: High risk behavior

You should see a physician and consider prophylactic treatment for HIV and other sexually transmitted infections.

In brief: High risk behavior

Dr. Phillip Goebel
Dr. Phillip Goebel
Dr. Adam Levy